Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Romantic or a Misanthrope?

Okay well! This is my officially First ever blog.
okay so i wont give out my real name here, not acting pricey but I just wont :) , so lets call me Bad Romance!
I am 20 & an English Literature student, i believe Karma is a bitch! & "what goes around comes back around" thing! I try my best 2 b nice 2 people, but it never really helps! So, at the end of the day, wounded, i do choose my best defense which of course is being bitchy! & 4 all those who thnk its an outrageous thing 2 say n b , trust me! u yet need 2 c da world..!! n no one ever can define da term "outrageous/ grotesque/ strange/ weird" , it depends from person 2 person n era to era.
okay! So, i "LOUVE" reading  Shakespeare, he is GOD, man! and romantic fictional novels, ah! they r felicity! I am a huge fan of Mills & boon type , Jane Austen cause I think every girl can relate 2 her novels and I have this irrevocable thing for Mr. Darcy, he is EVERYTHING i want my man 2 b!

My relationships dont ever work out lol, not that it bothers me (4 long) but i have just come 2 know y they eventually turn blood red, its cuz i am riveted 2 this fictional world where everything is pretty & nice, where there is only 1 guy for a girl! & so it takes me sometime 2 understand how wrong i am, but like an old dog, i dont learn my tricks for long n forget 'em soon enough! & i think i am a cynic or a misanthrope or a HUGE romantic, or a combi of 'em all!
i am currently reading a Harlequin Romance (Dont let him set u on fire!), it says "No girl would come 2 the New Zealand backcountry unless she was in love with a man!" I bought this book only cuz it spoke of *New Zealand* and cuz my sister is helplessly n hopelessly in and totally in for this cute guy who puts up in NZ. She has his pics saved on her laptop, and what not! Lets not invade her personal cute thing 4 him cuz she will read my blog too! :D
So yeah life is soo pretty in these books, I wish i happen 2 b one character of these m&b novels, i wont ask 4 more! i guess thats every girl's dream! atleast it is mine! 2 have my Mr. Perfect come one day n sweep me off my feet! i think i would know when i see him, cuz there wont b any1 like him around, oh! thats so poorly cute of me 2 think such shits!
So yeah about me, I am a very impetuous person, like VERY! i dont take a second 2 fuck up if it gets on my nerves, I think thats very cute! cuz i detest people who r da opposite of impulsiv. i would cateogarize them as boring, over-mature n sad! n dat sure is a pathetic thing 2 b! i crazily hate sycophants, hypocrites, liars n opportunists. According to me, they dont have guts/confidence/balls 2 stand on wat they do or are. Sad topic, cut it.
n i speak alot, only wid da people i know, i have heaps n heaps of opinions, from smoking to feminism, and yeah i m a feminist, i guess every english literature student is!
& i DONT watch hindi songs or movies! it is a very wanna-be west thing 2 say, but i just dont enjoy them!& i have totally NO clue about what song is being played, if it is a  hindi song. i am not tryna sound cocky about this, but i find 'em fake n i dont want 2 participate n help them in collecting their wealths 4 shit productions & acting like they do!
Well! that would be it, from now on i would be more precise in my writings :) lets hope!
Peace, Fashion, Felicity & <3
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment