Thursday, February 11, 2010

Must have been Love !

I liked how u held my hand, it did magic 2 me!
Now its 2 much weight 2 stand,
& no one here 2 rescue me!


Running after every girl u got,
& none of them close 2 even haute!
Now say sorry after U drove me so crazy n mad!
Another shot, and I ‘ld be checkin in a rehab!


U melted  my line b/w right n wrong
I m so hurt, cant even remember sinc hw long!
So Who gave u da idea u r Irreplaceable?
When u actually r just another picture 2 burn!


& there’s he, so incredible n sensible!
Makes all my friends wanna take him!
So nice, calls me pretty, never makes me wait
& I don’t even know Y I thot ours was a fairytale!


I knew if I ever date him, he wouldnt sting!
Still I wasted all my time on a dick!
Someone who came around 2 dim my shine!
I must have gone crazy, must have been blind!

So it must have been Love !! but m outta it now!
Loved how u called me baby, now it irritates me deep down!
U shot me, sugar, down 2 my roots!
Ah Must have thought I was bulletproof..!

1 comment: