Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just a Fan !

(This piece is for my veeeerrrryyyyy sexy Keith Urban n 2 all his songs that make me gooo lala!
in da kitchen, on da floor, i would be his french maid when i meet him on da door! haha 
So Keithie, U can dress me up in Diamonds, U can dress me up in dirt. You can throw me like a line-man. I like it better when It hurts! ♥)

Going out with my friends on a Weekend
Saw U 4 Real, not on a big Movie-frame
Took a minute 2 breathe - Shit! I'm freakin!
fantasizin about what I've always been dreamin'

Seein' U, Da hotty, I have always seen on Cable,
Prayin' with all my heart, U'ld come over 2 my table,
Ignore da Crowd,& pick me up, pull me in closer,
Put your hands on my waist, I'll be your order

But your popularity aint mint, boy! Lets get lost in da Bar,
Babe, u r so horse-strong, I cnt kiss, U gimme CPR!
U must be from heaven - No! I'm sure U r!
They must have sent U on a shootin' Star

Gawd! I louve ur arms, Im sure dey can easily pick me up,
I need guts, So I think I'ld go get drunk,
U leave me breathless, Baby u r da man,
Can't u c, m so much mo' dan just a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment