Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Light my fire, babe!



Today, I think maybe I AM addicted 2 smokin’.
It’s a “beautiful” thing, brings you closer 2 da nature at 2am, when U stand & smoke in the fog on your roof.
It’s a loner’s thing, 2 smoke with music webbed 2 ur ears, or sit alone & talk 2 urself n let the time n the world pass by.
It’s a creative thing, to sit n think or talk 2 someone.
It’s a social thing, when U ask someone for a light, or get to know someone over a smoke. A smoker always has a soft corner for a fellow class-mate smoker, I do! I have “Smoking Rules”! Take for example, No fellow smoker leaves until da last smoker has taken his last drag!
Smoking is a stress buster thing, it’s a get-ur-head-spin-4-2secs thing, it’s a break from studies thing.
For those who have never smoked, they better not butt in, cuz they would “never” know!

No comments:

Post a Comment