Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dinning with a Wreck!


Got the World in a Jug, Got the stopper in my hand
After I dumped a woman who thought She was a Man..!
Love is like a Wench, turns on n off like a Wench
& While U thought It was on Baby, It turned off and went..!

Now Louve says "Sit down & have some love-meat"
But with the kinda Men It offered, U think I'ld eat?
Now It's Ashes to Ashes, baby, It's Dust to Dust
U gotta show me a man, baby, that acts like One..!

U said I whine & rant! cuz I'm broken n have not moved on..!
But baby with a face like yours - U think I could have loved U any long?

I remember that night - my swirling wants, your frozen lips
Your empty eyes, my backless dress yet untouched hips
U grabbed my arm, acted sexy- brushing past the wall
Acting like a man- U think u r a Man at all?

Oh! What a night It was!The Cold, then U, What a Hell!
Never again will I dine with a Wreck
But now I got my Drink in my Jug, World in my hand
After I dumped the Woman who thought She was a Man..!

No comments:

Post a Comment