Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Will He ever know?



To start it off, there's not much i know abt my baby
except that kissing him long can kill me! =)
tasting him makes my heart thump like crazy
holding him long makes it tough for breathing!

and as I stand there, trying my hardest bit
not to look too nervous, so fucking dumb-sick !
He covers the distance n comes n hugs me
Ask me! There's not a greater relief ! :)

Every next time, its a new magic
Everytime he is as hot as i m stupid
n when he is close enough, i just wish he cant c
dat i can even miss out a storm around me ! :\

He agrees with me that v wont fall in love
but i smile n pray " I hope that doesnt work ! " :P
& at nights when he is sleeping like a dork
I sit here wondering "Does he know? Will he EVER know?"

No comments:

Post a Comment