Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unrequited!


haha! tell Me that You louve me,
So what She's the one You call.
Tell Me that You have missed Me
All these days you ignored my calls..!

I wait & I hope for your name to appear on my frikkin' phone
But Guess! It's cool even if the damn thing's thrown!
There are zillion things I am ashamed 2 disclose
One is the urge to cry- Stuck in my bloody throat!

I wish You were a bit sensible, a little mature too,
It shocks me to think How I got on the boat with You!
Thanx 2 You, there's not one pang unexplored,
Not even one emotion returned, not a single craziness adored!

But with all your mean-ness getting on my fuckin' nerves
& when in "We were once together", "Were" kinda hurts
I'ld tell You - I think I'ld have split, had You not done the efforts
You know they say "We are forced 2 louve, cuz none dare louve us!"

My heart's incessant thoughts about you run apace
& now each day is the same shade of grey
& what kinda louve is yours, that leaves 1 betrayed?
Oh! Pray! Had I rather UN-loved stayed!

Lived on an Island, whose You didnot know the way,
Cut off from every hour that makes your Day,
Existed to bloom & die - like a Rose of the Wild!
Just like here, but with unbroken heart died!

No comments:

Post a Comment