Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What will happen 2 me?


(Okay this is not 4 Any particular guy actually..
Just a humorous poem of what it will be like if i fall 4 any of my juniors in College,
haha.. let's not demean the boys, they might be really haute :P , but wotever. Cmon It's all good fun :D )


U can't climb my window-pane, & said would NEVER change !
& I thought Baybee - What will happen 2 me? :P
Wid a guy like U - Who needs more tissues
in a Movie - Things sure'ld b messy !
But I Louve it all wid U - All da things dat U do
The way U touch me - Although it's girly !

U got me crazy in your spell -
&I got Somethings I 'ld never tell
Like how bad ur Band sucks -
U can juz rock in imaginations !
But U got some shine in U -
Got ME writin' a song 4 U
& I'm like Baybee -
V r SO shit-meant 2 b !

With a Boy like U - Who has got no tattoos
I think U'ld just b - Something useless & pretty !
Ah! da way U laugh - But cant hold me hard !
I think Baybee - What'll happen 2 Me ?
& da way U kiss Me -Not a fraction man-ly
U r just a Baby - How still about U, I'am crazy !

No comments:

Post a Comment